Docary is a place to play/create RTS games online that works everywhere.
Total 32. Pages (2): 1 2
Casino slot demo, using only webgl shadersThis is an experiment with webgl shader, we move 99% of code into webgl shader to make all calculations for rendering. The efects are realtime: motion blur, rotation defiation, all cilinders are static and real, no hidden images that popup at random. The rendering speed is amazing and the CPU usage is almost at 0.
Defend Chess, puzzle gameA new single player chess puzzle
BattlershipOur first clicker game (not so funny, but a good reminder why you need prototyping before investing big money on it)
Poker RTS - a failed experimentWe create a poker RTS version but the gameplay is not worthy
A new Chess variant called Blob ChessRules:
- chess rules +
- a piece can be moved in superposition (meaning on corners or side on 4 or 2 places at ones if they are free)
- a piece from superposition can be moved like this: the piece is move on one choose classic position and then it's moved. The moved piece can keep it's superposition if the route allows it or it's a knight.
- if you capture a piece on super position you must place your piece in same place as the captured one
Test your skills against your friend (no rule enforced) here.
Angelo - a game mod for chess artifact for royalsAngelo - simplified Diablo clone
- maybe 1vs1
A new chess variant called Cube ChessRules:
- same rules from classical chess
- you can stack 2 pieces (cubes), one piece can be places on top of other piece respecting chess moves (max 2 pieces can be stacked)
- if you move the bottom piece, both pieces are moved
- if you move the top piece, just the top piece is moved
- the king cannot be use for stacking, cannot be on top or bottom (this prevents draws)
From our test seems to be a chess variant that forces the players to use both brain hemispheres, that is better than classical chess. Complexity also is greater, and the game is more fun. If you want to test this chess variant with a friend, or you want to test another variant of chess, we created a version just for that (no rules are enforced). You can play it here
Boom, one day and we have the 1vs1 Chess Artifact for Royals1vs1 version of Chess Artifact for Royals (remember prototyping is almost free with us)
A new game, inspired by Chess, Dota2 and Clash RoyaleChess Artifact for Royals (created in 2 weeks using GS3 - game generator ver 3).
- No card deck builder, chess pieces are enough
- No chest opening, or chess openings
- No complex strategies, easy for everybody
- No inequality
- No more waiting
- No hair pulling
- No single platform, play in browser anywhere (pc, mobile, consoles?, TVs?)
- controller support
RTTS Chess, go back in time, and make new movesRTS Chess + time management=RTTS Chess (real-time time strategy game).
A new variant for RTS cubesWe've created a new single player version for a RTS cubes called Defend of the Cube (13ORG).
Controller supportWe work to improve all games to add support for controllers... seems to work with a PS4 controller, and possible xbox. Also, we improved the gameplay on tablets and phones. If you have a PS4 or Xbox console, or a smart TV, maybe you can test our games and let us know if everything works ok, just drop a message and you will receive alpha versions, otherwise we will never know. We also add a index page to help browsing and starting our games, you can test it here Games map
RTS with cubes and 2 playersWe've created the multiplayer version for a traditional RTS. Expect minimal graphics.
GO RTS vs AI, Tutorial
Planeets not planetsA simple single player version of a 3d space clicker. Try to destroy the planeets quicker. Play it here here
RTS GOOur first version of RTS Go is here. We create 3 types of maps to ply with your friend(s). We do not provide a single player version for this game yet. So.. play it here: Flower GO, Ball GO, Board GO. The goal is to conquer all fields. You can capture your enemy creating combos. Combos are risky as they take more time to deploy. here
Quantum Chess RTSWe added 100 lines of code to Chess RTS and we have QUANTUM CHESS. The weirdness of quantum world can now be mastered. We observed quantum phenomenon like: tunnelling, wave/particle states, entanglement and general chaos.
First mini RTS test using THREEWe create a small version for a traditional RTS. Expect minimal graphics. You can play against AI here, or against dummy AI here. Works only on a desktop using mouse. This is a alpha version just for demo and tests for friends.
Adventure ChessWin a kingdom Adventure Chess
Another small gameWe create a small variant called matrix, a hard level that requires skill Matrix
Add a RSS feed for news